Thursday 2 February 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful




Late as always :) 
But here all the same

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

1
Mrs Goo has a friend round. She has dressed herself as Snow White.
Mr Goo tells him that, 'I have to poo. I am sorry about that, but I do.'

Now he is on the toilet shouting 'The princess!?   I Love you!'

How can anyone not feel cheerful when their daughter is, happily dressed as a princess, playing with her best friend, having her brother tell her that he Loves her?!

2
I have a Job interview next Wednesday.
For a position in the after school, well wrap around childcare, at the local primary.
I really hope I get it. I know a couple of the girls who already have jobs there and they seemed quite keen on my getting it, so fingers crossed.
Though not looking forward to the 630 starts, if I get it.

3
If I think about anything cheerful, I can't help but to think about Stay and Play at the Playgroup.
Nothing makes me happier than my turn to Stay and Play :O D


Short and simple tonight.
Join in or go see what others are cheerful about at Mummy From the Heart

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good luck with the job interview! Actually, my son's preschool/wrap around care place is advertising for a Deputy Manager at the moment... Are you living in Lancs?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the job interview!

    Herding Cats

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh good luck with your interview. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't even get the interview in the end, though they told me I would by email, but they never confirmed when it was.
    The lady in charge caught me as I was walking Mr Goo to collect Mrs Goo from school and informed me that they had since received over 20 applications, some with BA Hons (I actually have one of those, though not in childcare admittedly).
    She didn't say in so many words, but she made it plain that I would no longer be getting interviewed, but could contact her afterward with regard to the relief position.
    um, no thanks.

    ReplyDelete